Your child will be coached professionally, building life skills and coaching disciplines to ensure a complete learning experience. Our Coaching staff will utilize a wide range of teaching and coaching disciplines to
ensure a complete learning experience.
We currently offer a full day tennis camp. The day consists of both morning and afternoon tennis for kids, drills, games and other multi-sport activities.
• Peer teaching, filming and critique
• Systematic teaching, learning and training
• Check points for self evaluation
• Deep intent purposeful repetitions
• Simulated match play drills
• Slow motion analysis and development drills
• Synchronized stroke review
• Confidence & team building
• Fact based instruction
• Multi sports play periods each day
• Classroom and rain day programs
The Tennis Camp will be supervised by Richard Hernandez who has served as Director of Tennis since 1993 and has over 38 years of tennis coaching experience
Typical Tennis Day:
9:00am - 12:30pm - Tennis Instruction with Pros, Fitness Program, Recreational Swim
12:45 - 1:30 - Lunch (Included in our fees)
1:30 - 3:30 - Tennis Games/ Drills with the Pros
3:30 - 4:00 - Unit Time, Snack, Dismissal
Check out our Blog section for the latest on our worry free cancellation policy!