Your child will be coached professionally, building life skills and coaching disciplines to ensure a complete learning experience. Our Coaching staff will utilize a wide range of teaching and coaching disciplines to
ensure a complete learning experience.
We currently offer a full day tennis camp. The day consists of both morning and afternoon tennis for kids, drills, games and other multi-sport activities.
• Peer teaching, filming and critique
• Systematic teaching, learning and training
• Check points for self evaluation
• Deep intent purposeful repetitions
• Simulated match play drills
• Slow motion analysis and development drills
• Synchronized stroke review
• Confidence & team building
• Fact based instruction
• Multi sports play periods each day
• Classroom and rain day programs
The Tennis Camp will be supervised by Miron Mann who is serving as Director of Tennis and has been Head Coach of High Performance Tennis Academy since 2010 and has over 15 years of tennis coaching experience
Typical Tennis Day
9:30 - 12:00 - Tennis Instruction with Pros
12:00 - 12:30 - Recreational Swim
12:30 - 1:30 - Lunch (included in our fees)
1:30 - 3:30 - Multi-sports activities
3:30 - 4:00 - Snack, unit time, dismissal
*some groups will experience the reverse schedule with tennis instruction taking place in the afternoon
All campers (when eligible) and staff must be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine prior to the start of their session at camp. Submission of proof of vaccination will be required at least 14 days prior to starting camp.